Nursing Scholarships: The Canadian Nurses Foundation is proud to offer more than 50 scholarships in support of nursing education. Scholarship awards are limited to Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are studying in Canada at a Canadian university or college. The Canadian Nurses Foundation is the only national foundation solely committed to promoting the health and patient care of Canadians by financially supporting Canadian nurses engaged in higher education, research, home health-care and specialty certification; advocating dissemination and utilization of nursing knowledge.
Scholarship Level: Nursing
Application deadline: March 31, 2017
Host institution: Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Scholarship degree subject: This is a Nursing Scholarships.
Number of award(s): 50 Nursing Scholarships
Scholarship benefit(s): This Nursing Scholarships include the following benefits:
- Baccalaureate – $3,000
- Masters and Nurse Practitioner – $1,000 to $5,000
- Doctoral – $1,800 to $10,000
- TD Aboriginal Nursing Fund at all levels – ($1,500 – $5,000)
- RBC Diversity in Nursing Awards for internationally educated nurses
Scholarship Target Nationality: Canadian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply for this Nursing Scholarships
Eligibility: The following eligibility criteria applies:
- Scholarship awards are limited to Canadian citizens or permanent residents who are studying in Canada at a Canadian university or college. Applicants must have at least three semesters remaining in their program after June 30.
To apply for a scholarship or a certification award, please complete the appropriate online application. All scholarship applications require the following documentation:
- Confirmation of registration in the next semester of your program
- Recent transcripts or web-based grades
- Two references (from academic supervisors where possible)
- Other documentation as specified in the eligibility criteria of a specific award
Please Visit The Official Scholarship Website!