Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to enroll outstanding international students for postgraduate studies in China. HUST is one of the prestigious higher education institutions designated to undertake this program.
Scholarship Level: Master/PhD degree
Application deadline: March 31, 2017
Host institution: Scholarship can be taken in China
Scholarship degree subject: The Chinese Government Scholarships can be used to pursue Master/PhD degree programmes in in any courses offered by the university.
Scholarship benefit(s): The Chinese Government Scholarships covers
- Tuition waiver;
- Medical insurance
Scholarship Target Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these Chinese Government Scholarships
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Chinese Government Scholarships, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than P. R. China, and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Chinese University Program generally does not support registered students who are studying in China when applying for this scholarship.
- Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online and click “print the application form” for the next step. (The Program Category is B, and the Agency No. is 10487.)
- Complete the online application procedure in HUST, choose “I am applying for scholarship at HUST” and submit the documents required as follows:
a) <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (downloaded from Step 1)
b) Highest diploma (photocopy)
c) Academic transcripts
d) A Study Plan or Research Proposal (in Chinese or English)
e) Two Recommendation Letters signed by professor/associate professor (in Chinese or English)
f) Valid Language Proficiency Certificate (if available)
g) Acceptance Letter from the professor of HUST (if available, recommended)
- After your online application be submitted and reviewed, the status will be renewed as”Application fee to be paid”. Upon receipt of the system notification, please pay the application Fee (RMB600) online.
Please Visit The Official Scholarship Website